Wednesday 13 March 2013

A Day in a Student's Life in Delhi

Dear Sezen 

Read your letters to my class and they were glad to know about their friends in UK.  My students too started writing eagerly about their school routine. Sending some pictures while at work. Looking forward to further response from your side.

Sheetal
Class Teacher - Class II C

Children writing about their school routine
I love going to school






















 

Dear Sezen
Hi ! Saw the letters you had uploaded on the blog. It's great to be associated on a common project. We read out the letters sent by you in our classrooms .My kids have also written some to you as they too were excited about sharing their routine with their friends in UK.

Looking forward for further such exchanges.
Aditi
Class teacher (class III-B)






 







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I will share these letters with my class, they were looking forward to your replies. On Wednesday, we will be comparing school in London to school in Delhi so this will be very helpful in our learning. Again i thank you for such a postive exchange. I will be uploading pictures of your Stanleys around our school over the weekend so that you can see what our school looks like both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete